Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Story

As you all know, I am breastfeeding Garner. Anyway, Abby didn't really get it at first. The first time she saw me nurse him she said, "No, no Baby Garner. Don't eat Mama!" and tried to put him in time out. She has said several little things about it before, but for the most part she doesn't even seem to notice anymore. But yesterday I finished feeding Garner and gave him to Angelo and Abby brought her bear over to me and said, "He needs to get on the Boppy" and laid him up there and tried to lift my shirt up and said, "You need to feed him". To me, that is pretty funny, but this morning she did the sweetest thing. Her and I were on my bed and I was nursing Garner. She went and got her baby doll and came back, got on the bed beside me and said, "I need to feed my baby" and she lifted up her shirt and pretended to feed the baby doll. That may be weird to some people and maybe it is a little, but I thought it was so cute and sweet! She really makes me laugh.
Oh, and just for fun here is two picture of her and her rocking horse that she insisted wear these sunglasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out load for that one. It is super cute!!! I can't believe she tried to put Garner in "time out"...that's classic! Love you all, Emmy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them in pull ups, if the pull up is nice and wet when u lick her pussy it tastes like pee and it is lubricated with her pee too so the fingers go in nice and easy