Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Abby's New School

I have been meaning to post these pictures for a couple of weeks, but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it. Abby started going to St. Francis at the beginning of June. This is the daycare that Angelo and his brother went to when they were little. She would have already been going here, but they only start at 2 years old. Anyway, we miss Miss Jane's, but this place is so much cheaper and they provide a hot breakfast and lunch and give them an afternoon snack. And Abby really seems to like it. She came home after her first day and was really excited and jumping around more than usual. The second morning that Angelo took her, he asked her on the way if she wanted to ride her bike when she got home and she said, "NO! I want to go to my new school!" Obviously she did not understand what he was asking, but this told us that she definitely seems to like it.
On her first day, Bianca came over and sat with Garner so that Angelo and I could take her to the new place together. Here are some pictures from that day.







She is getting so big! It makes my heart hurt because I don't want her to get any bigger, but she does every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so stinkin cute! I can't believe everyone is getting so big. I love ya'll, Emmy

Jordan Belle said...

garner is so cute