Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Good Weekend


We have had a great weekend so far. Yesterday - Saturday - Angelo, Abby, Garner, and I ventured to Conroe to see my Grandpa. I have to say that the car ride there was not great, but it was bearable. It was a good visit though. It was good to see my Grandma and Grandpa. And Abby seemed to have a good time. Unfortunately, we did not get a picture of her going crazy in their fountain! She was splashing up a storm! But we did get a few good pictures.





As you can see, we met my mom and Jordan up there. We brought Jordan back to Waco with us, also! She is going to be going to a camp up here that Bianca is teaching at. She has only been here one day, but it has been great having her so far! She is so well behaved and she is such a good helper. I try not to ask for her help too often because I don't want her to think that is why she is here, but with two little ones it is hard not to ask her to do some things. She always does them without resistance. She is so good to Abby and Abby loves her so much! She is good with Garner also. On the trip back from Conroe, she fed Garner and gave him his Mylicon drops for me. She kept him happy the whole trip! It was awesome! Anyway, earlier today we spent some time outside and here are some of the pictures!






Angelo brought out the radio and him and Abby danced a little. She thought it was so fun! She was cracking up!



I am going to try and post again later and put some pics of Garner up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby is so stinkin cute! She and Jordan have just grown up so fast...before long she is going to be in kindergarden and Jordan in high school! Great pictures btw & you're doing a great job w/posting!
Love, Emmy