Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kiddieland

Well, last night Angelo officially started his summer classes. Luckily, he will only have to actually go to class 2 nights a week, but even so, I have been very nervous about it. I just haven't quite figured out how to put two kids so bed yet. (if anyone has any advice I would definitely welcome it!) Anyway, Bianca saved the day by coming over and helping. Well, Tuesday night I took Jordan to dinner and we went to play putt-putt and this place called Lion's Park and I told her that we could come back on Wednesday so that her and Abby could ride the train at Kiddieland(which is also at Lion's Park). Thank goodness Bianca was there! I don't think I could have handled it without her. It was a lot of fun, but it was very hot! So, first they rode the train.





Then they wanted to ride the merry-go-round:

Then they wanted to ride this ride. I don't know what you call it, but it goes around pretty fast and the little spaceships(or whatever they are) go up and down. Jordan was the one who really wanted to ride it and then once it started she was scared! You can see this by the look on her face in these pictures!





So, in case you hadn't noticed, I was having to ride these rides with Abby and, by this time I was feeling a little sick so it was time to go. Then, on our way out, Abby spotted the little stationary rides you can pay 50cents to ride. I did not actually pay for her to ride them, but she had to get on ALL of them - and there were quite a few. When she got on the first one I kept telling her, "Okay, we have to go home" to which she replied, "I drive this home. Bye, bye mama! See you tomorrow!"




And, lastly, this is what Garner did the whole time:

So, I will throw in a couple of extra pictures of him!

3 comments:

Marla said...

I now have to hide the laptop because Parker wants to see "Abbeeee! Abbeeeee!"

It's cute...but geeeeez!!!

Keep em' comin'!

Anonymous said...

ya'll have the sweetest family. so happy four you both. abbie is such a great big sister!

-brittan

Anonymous said...

"for"

:)

got a case of the mondays on a tuesday!