Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just a few cute pictures...

I just wanted to post a few pictures that I have been wanting to share. Everything is going great around here! We went and got Abby a new "big girl bed" this weekend and put it together last night, but I will post more on that later! For now, there is nothing really to report!
This first picture of her is so funny to me! Her and I were laying in bed watching Dumbo one day a couple of weeks ago and she got out of bed to mess around. After a few minutes, I realized she was being so quiet and I didn't know what she was doing - which everyone knows is usually a bad sign! Anyway, I found her on the other side of my night stand doing this:

In case you can't see the details, she is looking through a Babystyle catalog, which is an online store that has baby clothes and shoes. I thought it was really funny.
These other two are just random pictures that I thought were funny!


Hope everyone is doing great! I am going to try and post something else tomorrow, so be sure and check!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! You're becoming a pro at this!

Anonymous said...

Abby is certainly adorable! Merry Christmas you guys! Love ya'll, Emmy