Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look what we did!

There are many things about our house that I love.  Ever since we moved in almost three years ago, the outside of the house has NOT been one of those things.  I just hated the color and think it is really dated.  The trim was burnt orange, which is officially my least favorite color.  After a long time of talking about it, we finally painted it!

Here is what it looked like before...

Ugh!  The only thing I like is the tree in front of it. 
And here is what it looks like now...
Not the best picture because of the shadows.  If I would have taken it a little later in the day you could see the color a little better.  The door is actually red, but you can't tell.  I think it looks so much better!

2 comments:

Marla said...

It looks SO good!! Changes it up SO much. Love your shutters!

Marla said...

And I also love this white trimmed windows! Hahaha. (our windows are white trimmed like that too....I was just making a comment bc you had told me about your neighbor)